Here’s another kohlrabi recipe. This one and the last one came from: http://theblissfulchef.com/2013/01/exploring-new-veggies-kholrabi-slaw-with-lemon-cashew-mayonnaise/
There’s lots about kohlrabi on this website, so it’s worth looking at if you don’t know what kohlrabi is.
Serving Size: 3 servings
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (peeler)
- 1 cup broccoli stems peeled and shredded (microplane)
- 1 cup kohlrabi shredded (microplane)
- 1 cup thinly sliced bok choy stems
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Cashew Mayonnaise
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Lemon Cashew Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked 1-2 hours
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Drain cashews and blend them with the mayo ingredients in a magic bullet or blender until well combined. Blend until smooth and creamy, add a touch of water if needed. Season to taste.
Combined all the coleslaw ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. Season to taste.
This Post Has One Comment
I just roasted my kohlrabi – plain and simple – with a little oil and salt, in a 450 degree oven. It was delicious!
Comments are closed.