- 5 to 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped
- 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
Combine broccoli florets, raisins, sunflower seeds, crumbled bacon, chopped onion, and peas in a large serving bowl; toss to combine. In a separate bowl or large cup, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Add dressing to the salad and toss to mix well; chill thoroughly before serving.
Broccoli salad serves 4 to 6.