ROASTED GARLIC BALSAMIC CABBAGE STEAKS
- 1 Head of Cabbage
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Minced Garlic about 2 Cloves
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- First, you need to prepare the Cabbage.
- Take the Outer Layer Leaves off, then cut the end off the Cabbage Head off.
- Cut the Cabbage Head into Thick Slices and Put them on a Non-stick Baking Sheet (or use Parchment Paper).
- TIP: If You Have a Large Cabbage Head, You Will Need To Cut It In Half, Then Cut Thick Slices Like We Did.
- Now, in a Bowl, Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Fresh Minced Garlic, Salt and Ground Black Pepper.
- Mix up the Marinade really well.
- With a Pastry Brush, Start Brushing the Marinade on top of all the Cabbage Steaks.
- Let Sit a Marinate for at Least 20 Minutes.
- PreHeat the Oven at 400 Degrees F.
- Roast the Marinated Cabbage Steaks for 40 – 45 Minutes or until you can Peirce the Steaks with a Fork.
- Take out of Oven and Serve!
TIP: If You Are Cutting The Cabbage Steaks Thinner, Adjust The Roasting Time Accordingly!