Here is a very simple recipe that Angela Chotka
- mixing bowls
- shaved parmesan
- toasted pine nuts
- ground pepper
- olive oil dressing
- Basically, put these things together
Orange and Radish Salad with Arugula
I found this recipe in a farming journal and it looked good so I thought I’d share it
- mixing bowl
- 3 medium Oranges
- 5 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp ground coriander toasted in small dry skillet until fragrant
- 182 tbsp table salt
- Ground Black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 radishes quartered lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- Place orange pieces in nonreactive mesh strainer set over bowl
- let stand to drain excess juice.
- Meanwhile, whisk lime juice, mustard coriander, salt, and pepper to taste in large bowl until combined.
- Whisking constantly, gradually add oil.
- Add oranges, radishes, and arugula to bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Divide arugula among individual plates, place a
- portion of oranges and radishes over arugula, and drizzle with any dressing in bowl
- serve immediately