Here’s a tasty celeriace recipe sent in by Lynne Mulvihill
- For the salad:
- handful of spinach
- ½ cup grated celeriac (peel off the skin)
- 1 green apple, grated (skin on)
- ½ cup grated carrot
- handful of walnuts
- sunflower seeds, to serve
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1 small green onion, finely sliced (about 1 TBSP)
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp raw mustard
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small jar, close it and shake well. Alternatively, put all in a small bowl and whisk with a spoon.
- Combine all ingredients for the salad in a big bowl.
- Add vinaigrette and toss to cover everything.
- Grab a fork and enjoy!